Free 10 USD to start trading Forex with FXOpen.
|Available to||Both New & Existing Clients|
|Offer||10 USD for Free|
- FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus
- FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus Information
- What’s STP MT4?
- How to get FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus?
- Fund Withdrawal Conditions of FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus Promotion
- FAQs of FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus
- Terms and Conditions of FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus
FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus
FXOpen’s No Deposit Bonus promotion, gives away 10 USD to all new traders.
Signup for FXOpen, verify your phone number and open STP MT4 account to get the bonus for free.
The promotion incurs no costs, fees or risks to your own funds.
Participate in the promotion, and you can experience the trading conditions of FXOpen’s STP MT4 account.
FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus Information
How does FXOpen’s 10 USD Welcome Bonus work?
Here are some main information of the promotion.
|Promotion Type||No Deposit Bonus|
|Requirement||Phone Verification & Account Opening|
|Available for||All traders of FXOpen|
|Account Type||STP MT4|
|Cost and Fee||None|
|Bonus Withdrawal||Not available|
|Profit Withdrawal||Available after trading 2 lots|
The first step to participate in the promotion is “e-wallet account opening”.
FXOpen’s e-wallet can be opened in the page below.
What’s STP MT4?
FXOpen’s 10 USD No Deposit Bonus is available for the STP MT4 account type.
STP stands for “Straight Through Processing” which means that all traders’ orders are sent to the actual market (liquidity providers) directly without any interference.
This gives the advantage to traders as there won’t be any manipulation of market prices or interference to orders which work against the traders by FXOpen.
To prove that FXOpen is actually a STP broker, they reveals the list of its liquidity providers which FXOpen sends all orders to, and at the same time, FXOpen allows any kinds of trading strategies on its MT4 platforms.
By using FXOpen’s STP MT4 account, you can simply ensure that you are trading in the fair and honest environment where you can actually make real profit.
How to get FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus?
To signup for FXOpen and receive 10 USD No Deposit Bonus, follow the steps below.
1. Signup and Open e-wallet account
Go to FXOpen’s Online Registration page, and open your e-wallet account.
Registering for FXOpen’s e-wallet account is free.
2. Complete Phone Verification
Login to FXOpen’s e-wallet and proceed to verify your phone number with SMS message.
If you verified your phone via operator call, and not via SMS, you need to enable SMS notifications.
In this case, this is a mandatory condition for receiving the bonus.
3. Open STP MT4 account
Now you open a live STP MT4 account.
The No Deposit Bonus amount, 10 USD will be automatically credited to your account.
4. Start trading
Start trading with the bonus in the STP MT4 account.
The bonus can be used only for trading purpose, and only profit made in the account can be withdrawn.
For more information about fund withdrawal conditions, please go to the next section.
Fund Withdrawal Conditions of FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus Promotion
The bonus amount, 10 USD cannot be withdrawn in any circumstances but available only for trading purpose.
You may use the 10 USD for trading as margin and the amount can also be lost by trading with no limit.
Profits made in the bonus account can be withdrawn, given that you have completed 2 standard lots (closed orders) in the account.
FAQs of FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus
Here are the frequently asked questions of FXOpen’s promotion “10 USD Welcome Bonus”.
- Who can participate in the promotion?
- Any new traders of FXOpen can participate in the promotion, except traders reside in Algeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Egypt.
- What’s the requirement to get 10 USD No Deposit Bonus?
- The requirements to get the bonus is phone verification and live account opening (STP MT4 account type).
- Any costs or fees involved to participate in the promotion?
- There is no cost or fees that you must cover to participate. The bonus is given for free and you can start trading without risking your own funds.
- What is the trading condition of the bonus account?
- The bonus is provided to the STP MT4 account, thus the bonus account has the same trading conditions as the STP MT4 account type’s.
- Where can I signup to get the 10 USD No Deposit Bonus?
- To signup for FXOpen, go to the page here.
- What’s the withdrawal condition of the bonus account?
- The No Deposit Bonus amount cannot be withdrawn in any cases, but is available only for trading purpose. Profits generated in the account can be withdrawn after trading 2 standard lots in the account.
- Any restricted trading methods on the bonus account?
- FXOpen’s STP MT4 account allows any kinds of trading strategies on the platforms.
Do you have any other questions regarding to the promotion?
Contact FXOpen’s multilingual support team from FXOpen Official Website for more.
Terms and Conditions of FXOpen $10 No Deposit Bonus
Here are the terms and conditions of FXOpen’s No Deposit Bonus promotion.
Make sure that you know the rules before participating in the promotion.
- The promotion is available for all traders of FXOpen, who have not received the bonus yet.
- The promotion is not available for traders residing in Algeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Egypt.
- The bonus is available for personal e-Wallet holders.
- In order to be eligible for this promotion, you must verify your e-Wallet to grade 1, which requires phone SMS verification.
- If you verified your phone via operator call, and not via SMS, you must enable SMS notifications.
- Phone number verification is a mandatory for all traders to participate in the promotion.
- Once an eligible trader has met the conditions, the bonus amount (10 USD) will be automatically credited to the first STP account he/she opens.
- The bonus amount is available only for trading purpose and cannot be withdrawn.
- The bonus can be used as margin for trading and can be lost with no limits.
- You can withdraw profits made in the STP bonus account after completing 2 standard lots of trading.
- For the volume calculation for the profit withdrawal requirement, all closed orders are included.
- If you have received Micro trading bonus (1 USD), then you cannot participate in this promotion.