Unlock New Earning Horizons with FXTM.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
- How to open a Forex account with FXTM?
- Questions and Answers about FXTM
- Where is FXTM’s office?
- How can I contact FXTM support team?
- Is FXTM’s service regulated?
- Since when FXTM is providing the service? How many clients are there?
- Is my money (fund) secure with FXTM?
- Must I pay tax on my profits?
- What can I do and invest with FXTM?
- What is myFXTM? How can I access to it?
- PIN is required to open an account with FXTM. What is it?
- Is it free to open a FX account with FXTM?
- How much could I lose by investing with FXTM?
- Can I use my mobile phone to trade online?
- Where can I find the login details for my account with FXTM?
- Can I change my name registered with FXTM?
- How can I change the registered email address and phone number?
- I moved the house. How can I change the residential address registered with FXTM?
- Must I submit the documents to verify my account? What happens if I don’t?
- How to complete account verification with FXTM?
How to open a Forex account with FXTM?
Follow the simple steps below to open a FX trading account with FXTM today.
- Visit FXTM Official Website
- Click on “OPEN ACCOUNT” at the top menu bar
- Enter your personal information (Name, Email Address and Phone Number)
- Receive “PIN code” from FXTM
- Proceed with the online registration and account opening
- Receive login details for your account
- Login to FXTM’s client portal
- Make a Deposit and download trading platforms
- Start trading
The account opening is completely free with FXTM.
FXTM also runs various bonus promotions and occasionally trading contests.
For the comparison of FXTM MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, visit the page here.
Visit FXTM Official Website to check out the latest promotions.
Questions and Answers about FXTM
Are you interested in opening a Forex trading account and trade online with FXTM?
To understand more about FXTM’s service, we have summarized the frequently asked questions about FXTM’s service below.
See the questions and answers to get to know more about FXTM.
1. Where is FXTM’s office?
FXTM has multiple offices worldwide.
FXTM has offices in countries such as Cyprus, Mauritius and also in South Africa.
For more details of FXTM’s offices and their contact details, visit FXTM Official Website.
2. How can I contact FXTM support team?
To contact FXTM’s customer support team, there are various methods available.
You can contact FXTM’ support team via phone call, email and also the live chat window available in FXTM Official Website.
In FXTM’s official website, go to “Contact Us” section to find out the support hours and details.
3. Is FXTM’s service regulated?
Yes, FXTM brand is regulated and licensed by multiple financial authorities.
The regulations of FXTM include Cypriot CySEC, UK FCA, South African FSCA and also FSC in the Republic of Mauritius.
By following international financial laws, FXTM provides you the online trading service with transparency, security and accountability.
FXTM brand also works with only the reputable financial institutions and liquidity providers.
4. Since when FXTM is providing the service? How many clients are there?
FXTM brand was established in 2011.
FXTM provides the online trading service to traders all over the world.
The number of countries exceed 150.
By 2020, there are over 2 million Forex traders registered with FXTM.
5. Is my money (fund) secure with FXTM?
FXTM abides by a strict regulatory framework, and the protection of clients’ funds is one of the top priority.
FXTM secures all clients’ funds in segregated bank accounts which are completely separated from the company’s operation.
For traders in certain regions, there are “Investors Compensation Funds” available provided by some financial authorities.
With FXTM, your fund stays safe at anytime and FXTM does not use your funds to run the business.
6. Must I pay tax on my profits?
The payment of tax in your jurisdiction is your personal responsibility.
You may seek independent advise or refer to the legislation governing your region regarding to the matter.
FXTM informs legislation for any information only if it is required by regional legislation and/or regulations.
FXTM does not provide the investment, legal or tax advise.
7. What can I do and invest with FXTM?
FXTM is an online Forex and CFD broker.
By opening an account with FXTM, making a deposit and downloading FXTM’s platforms for free, you can start trading online.
With FXTM, you can access and invest in over 250 financial markets in real time.
For the list of financial markets and the conditions of trading, please visit FXTM Official Website.
8. What is myFXTM? How can I access to it?
myFXTM is a secure client portal where you can manage your accounts and funds.
You can also access to variety of trading tools, participate in bonus promotions and contests, and download trading platforms.
myFXTM is the portal where you can manage your accounts, and trading platforms will be where you can monitor the markets and manage your trades to invest your real money.
To access to myFXTM, go to FXTM Official Website.
9. PIN is required to open an account with FXTM. What is it?
When you open an account with FXTM, you will be required to enter the PIN (Personal Identification Number) in order to proceed further.
The PIN is sent to your email address and phone number you entered.
If you don’t receive any PIN, contact FXTM support team to solve this issue.
10. Is it free to open a FX account with FXTM?
Yes, you can open trading accounts for free with FXTM.
There is no cost involved to the online registration and account opening.
FXTM also does not charge any for fund deposit and withdrawal.
The costs which you need to cover while using FXTM’s service is the spread, trading commission, swap charge and fees charged by your payment service providers if any.
The spread and the trading commission are different depending on the account type you choose.
For the list and comparison of FXTM’s all trading account types, visit the page here.
11. How much could I lose by investing with FXTM?
FXTM supports NBP (Negative Balance Protection) which technically works as an insurance funds for accounts with negative balance.
The NBP system zeros the negative balances to protect traders from exceeded losses.
With FXTM, you could lose up to the total deposit amount.
With FXTM, you can utilize up to 1:2000 high leverage while limiting the maximum loss to the total deposit amount.
12. Can I use my mobile phone to trade online?
Yes, you can.
With FXTM, you can use “FXTM Trader” mobile app to trade online.
Open your trading account with FXTM, then login to the “FXTM Trader” to manage your accounts and make Forex trades.
“FXTM Trader” can be downloaded for Android, Tablet, iPhone and also iPad.
The download link can be found in FXTM Official Website.
For more information about FXTM Trader mobile app, visit the page here.
13. Where can I find the login details for my account with FXTM?
The login details for your account will be sent to your email address once you complete the online registration.
To register online with FXTM, go to FXTM Official Website.
The account number won’t change.
If you have changed the password and forgot, then you can reset the password by using your email address.
14. Can I change my name registered with FXTM?
If you are in need to change your registered name with FXTM, you can do so by contacting FXTM support team.
Changing the name is usually not allowed in general, but FXTM will assess the situation and may change the name accordingly.
15. How can I change the registered email address and phone number?
To change the email address or phone number registered with FXTM, you need to first login to myFXTM from the Official Website.
Then click on “Change” in “Actions” column.
Follow the on-screen instructions to change the email address or phone number.
If you don’t have an access to your email address anymore, then contact FXTM support team from a new email address to verify your new email address.
16. I moved the house. How can I change the residential address registered with FXTM?
If you have changed the house, then send the latest copy of the new proof of address document to FXTM.
You need to send the soft copy from the email address registered with FXTM.
FXTM accepts Water/gas/electric/internet/telephone bill or Residency certificate as the proof of residential address.
17. Must I submit the documents to verify my account? What happens if I don’t?
Yes, in order to start trading with FXTM, you need to submit the documents (copies of ID and Proof of Address) to verify your account information.
Once you complete the account verification, you will be able to manage your funds and all options and tools in myFXTM will become available.
Every licensed Forex broker requires the same type of documents which are ID and Proof of Address.
If you like to avoid this process in the future, you may open accounts with all Forex brokers that you are interested in and complete the account verification at once.
For more information about the required documents for account verification, visit the page here.
For the list of all Forex and CFD brokers, visit the page here.
18. How to complete account verification with FXTM?
In order to verify your account, you only need to submit the following 2 types of documents.
- Proof of identity
- Passport, national identity card or driving license.
- Proof of address
- Bank/card statement, utility bill, Water/gas/electric/internet/telephone bill or Residency certificate.
You can take a clear photo or scan of these documents, and send them to FXTM via the myFXTM client portal or email.