There are many inquiries that can be solved very easily. Check out the each FAQ here to improve your knowledge on mobile trading platforms!
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
If you used to use Desktop version of MT4/MT5 trading platform, then the mobile version of the platform might confuse you for the first time.
Although the program base itself is the same, there are many differences in the aspect of user interface.
Here are 9 frequently asked questions on MT4/MT5 mobile trading platforms.
1. How can I download my trading platform to my iPhone/iPad/Android?
iPhone/iPad: Search for the platform within the App Store and click ‘Get’.
Android: Search for the platform within the Play Store and click ‘Install’ then ‘Accept’.
2. How can I choose my server?
Type ‘ForexTime’ in the search bar and select the live/demo server for your trading account (this is in the email that was sent when you opened your trading account).
You can find a full list of FXTM’s server names here.
3. What does the error message ‘Authorisation Failed’ mean?
That your user ID/password is incorrect.
4. How can I close/modify my order on my iPhone/iPad?
From the ‘Trade’ tab, press and hold the order. Then, select the action you want to take from the pop-up box that appears.
5. How can I view more trading instruments from my mobile?
Select the ‘+’ symbol on the top of your application select the category and trading instruments you want to view.
6. Can I use indicators on my mobile trading platform?
Yes. Press the ‘f ’symbol in your chart window and select the preferred indicator.
7. Can I add Expert Advisors/additional indicators on my mobile trading platform?
No, these features are available only on the desktop version of the platform.
8. Can I place a trailing stop order from my mobile trading platform?
No, this feature is available only on the desktop version of the platform.
9. Does FXTM have a mobile application?
Yes, you can find out more about the ForexTime App in the official website.