Changes to some of FXTM’s policies.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
We like to inform you about amendments to some of FXTM’s client-facing policies.
Please be aware of the following changes:
- Complaint Management Policy
- The annex regarding the UK Branch of ForexTime has been removed.
- Investor Compensation Fund
- References to the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) in Sections 2 and 7 have been removed.
- References to the FSCS and UK Financial Ombudsman have been removed.
If you have any questions about the changes discussed above, don’t hesitate to contact the Customer Support Team.
You can use WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, or the Live Chat feature to contact the support.
Alternatively, you can request a Call Back and someone will be in touch shortly.