Please note that due to the high volatile market of “UK Referendum”, Atiora is going to make some amendments to the rules of profit withdrawals earned by trading in competitive prize accounts.
The change will be made from 11th of July in 2016 effectively. Please refer to the followings:
- ECN Trading account’s maximum leverage will be set to 1:100
- Clients can withdraw profits from trading on the Prize funds in the ratio of not less than 1:3 to the prize money (i.e. if you win $500, the amount of output should be at least $1500).
- Any withdrawals of profits in the prize funds should be processed via bank wire transfer (In case you are not able to transfer funds to your bank accounts for some reasons, please contact Atiora Customer Support)
- Any commissions charged for withdrawals of profits on the prize funds needs to be covered by the client
- All financial instruments available with Atiora is also offered in the Prize Account
- There is no trading restrictions on the Prize Account as same as others, you are allowed to trade on the news time, EAs, scalping, hedging etc
- “Atiora Reward” program points are charged on the prize accounts
- If a trade has failed to meet these conditions set by Atiora within 40 days, then all trading activity in the prize account will be terminated
These changes are made on the “Prize Account” only due to the high volatility caused by “UK Referendum”.
Please contact Atiora support team directly if you have any questions regarding to the above matter.