- Axiory now offers Brent Oil
- Trading Conditions of Brent Oil with Axiory
- Merits of Trading Oil with Axiory
- You can now trade all Oils (Energy CFDs) with Axiory
- Coronavirus – Is it a good time to trade?
Axiory now offers Brent Oil
Responding to customers’ needs, brent Oil has just dropped into your Axiory trading account expanding your energies trading instrument choices.
Now you can trade one of the biggest commodities in the oil market on all Axiory account types and both MT4 and cTrader Platforms.
The available energy CFDs on Axiory’s trading platforms are:
- US Crude Oils
- Natural Gas
- Brent Oil
All of the above markets are available for trading along with Forex, Stock Indices and Precious Metals in one trading account.
Trading Conditions of Brent Oil with Axiory
The real time spread and the swap rate of all financial symbols can be found in Axiory’s official website.
Merits of Trading Oil with Axiory
Why invest in Oils with Axiory? There are many merits that you can benefit from as follows:
- Negative Balance Protection
- Oil markets have been experiencing great volatility but you do not need to worry, because Axiory supports NBP for all accounts.
- Low Spreads
- Axiory keeps spreads of all energy CFDs low at all times. See the real time spread in Axiory official website.
- Autochartist Risk Management Tool
- For all traders, Axiory provides the market scanning tool “autochartist” for free. Predict the upcoming market trends with the help of this tool.
- No Third Party Intervention
- Axiory is a NDD broker and does not intervene your orders but all orders are sent to the market directly.
- Fast Execution
- On all accounts and on both platforms MT4 and cTrader, Axiory executes all orders in milliseconds.
- Minimal To No Slippage
- With deep liquidity, Axiory minimize the slippage for all orders.
- Axiory’s Full Support
- Any questions about the market or the conditions? Contact Axiory support team for 24 hours a day 5 days a week.
Signup today for free and find out more about Axiory’s trading conditions.
You can now trade all Oils (Energy CFDs) with Axiory
As you remember, we had to suspend trading in US CRUDE because the market of oil contracts and flows of quotes got unstable last week.
You can now resume oil trading as Axiory team managed to find a new liquidity provider within the shortest time possible in these circumstances.
You can continue trading oil at the best market price with the liquidity provider.
Coronavirus – Is it a good time to trade?
The coronavirus pandemic has shown a slight slowdown, however we are still far from any form of recovery and markets continue to react to the current global lockdown, OPEC decisions and the shocking NFP report which came out at the start of April in the United States.
Volatility continues to be off the charts and assets are fluctuating in response to these unprecedented events.
The question continues to be, is it a good time to trade?
See how Coronavirus is affecting the financial markets in the report here.