Tickmill launches MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
Recently Tickmill UK Ltd announced the launch of the brand new MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform which will be available on desktop, web, Android, and iOS devices, giving every trader the opportunity to take advantage of the indisputable and exceptional qualities of this platform for trading. in any place and at any time they decide.
All clients who opt for the use of MT5 will have the opportunity to be able to trade on CFDs, Forex, equity indices, metals, bonds, and stocks using extremely advanced analytical tools, a wide range of technical indicators, an ultra-modern interface, charts updated and much more to try in this evolved and flexible trading environment suitable for every style.
Being Metatrader 5 a platform equipped with the latest-generation software and with improved functionality compared to the previous MetaTrader 4 model, it guarantees every expert or inexperienced trader that it is a trading experience at the highest levels.
Main features of the MT5 platform with Tickmill
Metatrader trading platforms are the most popular among traders around the world capable of satisfying the needs of every individual, whether expert or beginner.
Metatrader5 is considered the future for retail trading and the main quality that makes it unique is the MQL5 programming language thanks to which every trader will have the opportunity to create their own technical indicators, trading robots (EAs) capable of automatically carry out pre-set trading strategies and make use of Expert Advisors (EA).
By consulting the following list you will be able to know the main features that make Metatrader 5 the best multi-asset and fx trading platform.
- The MT5 charts have the characteristic of making changes in currency and security prices visible, allowing you to monitor the prices of any financial instrument at any time and act quickly at any change in the market. The options in this tool are varied, including the ability to customize the settings to suit your trading style. The available charts are broken line, bar sequence and Japanese candlestick.
- Technical analysis and indicators
- Technical analysis is fundamental for trading on Forex, stocks and futures, facilitating the identification of changes in symbol trends, delimiting support and resistance levels and much more that can allow you to predict future events and with Metatrader 5 it is possible use up to 38 technical indicators and 44 graphic objects. The main tool for creating a technical analysis is the indicator that having the ability to be programmed to work independently, they have the ability to monitor price dynamics of currencies, shares and other financial assets in order to obtain useful information for any trading strategy.
- Analytical objects
- MetaTrader 5 makes 44 analytical objects available to traders which, unlike the indicators, will have to be set manually. The management of the objects is completely intuitive and for the use of any tool, the trader will have to program control points for tracking the object that will subsequently appear on the screen.
- Market Depth
- Market Depth refers to the market’s ability to absorb large orders without significant price changes. Integrated economic calendar. The tool through which it is possible to access all useful information on events that could affect the financial markets.
- MT5 supports all types of orders
- Including Market, Pending, Stop Order and Trailing Stop.