ZuluTrade’s Latest Updates on Copy Trading
ZuluTrade is excited to share with you the latest developments they’ve been working on.
You use ZuluTrade for a reason, and so ZuluTrade continuously strives to transform your copy-trading experience through new, innovative, smart features, whilst never losing sight of what is most important to you, a simple, seamless, and transparent experience.
Let’s dive right in with some of ZuluTrade’s top new features:
1. Better understand Risk-Reward for each Trader you copy with ZuluTrade’s New Follow modal tool
Get fast backtest results of ROI and Profit with ZuluTrade’s easy-to-use New Follow modal tool.
All you need to do is set the funds you wish to invest and your risk appetite.
How do you benefit?
- Easy to use;
- Fast back-testing of every strategy based on invested funds;
- Nine levels of risk appetite to match every need;
- Your copy settings are calculated automatically taking into consideration your capital and risk appetite;
- Warning triggered when attempting to follow a strategy yet your capital does not suffice;
2. Easily identify and follow Top Performing Traders in the default view of ZuluTrade’s Performance page
Top Performing Traders are expertly selected by ZuluTrade’s Traders Desk team and then categorized into various lists including Rising Traders, Last Week Live Traders, Highest Amount Following, Position Sizing Experts, etc.
These lists are updated and optimized on a regular basis.
How do you benefit?
- A straightforward way to follow rising talent, traders with great momentum, and so on;
- Top Performing Traders are curated by ZuluTrade’s Certified Portfolio Management Team following strict criteria, so you can feel more confident in your selection;
- The lists are updated on a weekly basis so you are always in the know.
3. Greater transparency with ZuluTrade’s revised Live Followers Profit function on the Traders’ Performance page
ZuluTrade has noticed some of you copy Traders without making any interruptions to their strategy.
On the other hand, some of you prefer to copy Traders using a more hands-on approach, such as closing trades manually, selecting advanced settings, or deferring from the minimum capital requirements.
As ZuluTrade continues to increase transparency across the platform, they have added an analysis on how the live follower profits if their strategy is uninterrupted as compared to when it is interrupted.
4. Easily identify Traders with imported trading history with ZuluTrade’s new badge
From now on, Traders who have imported their trading history into ZuluTrade will be appointed a brand new badge.
This will help you identify when the Trader joined ZuluTrade, and what part of their history was imported and backtested for statistics calculation.