M4Markets does not provide services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as the USA, Canada, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, and North Korea.
M4Markets offers CFDs on cryptocurrencies
Since its inception, the online broker M4Markets has had as its main objective the satisfaction of the needs of its customers by providing constantly updated services and a wide range of tools available for trading.
To cope with the countless demands and continuous evolution of the financial sector, M4Markets has recently added CFDs on cryptocurrencies to the list of instruments available for trading.
In a reality increasingly inclined to digitization, the broker, through an article published on the M4Markets Official Website on 5 April 2022, it wanted to guarantee its traders access to the most diversified market in the world.
One of the main characteristics of CFDs on cryptocurrencies concerns the possibility given to traders to be able to trade on virtual currencies without necessarily having to be owners of the underlying currency.
Trading tools that are extremely volatile and available for investment anytime 24/7.
- High volatility.
- 24/7 trading.
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies available for investment.
- Tight spreads.
- Ultra-fast execution.
- No commission.
- M4Markets offers free access to long-term value tools due to their limited offer.
Learn about cryptocurrency CFD trading
The cryptocurrency markets have decentralization as their main feature, that is to say that currencies are neither issued nor protected by a central body such as a government or a central bank.
The management of cryptocurrencies is carried out through a dense network of private computers and servers, and any trading operation can take place through the use of an “exchange” account.
The trading of CFDs on cryptocurrencies offers the possibility for traders willing to invest in this instrument to trade the value of cryptocurrencies without necessarily having to own the underlying currency.
Although the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, the trading of cryptocurrency CFDs offered by M4Markets is full of profitable opportunities, encouraging and protecting the trader from volatility.
- Long-term value
- Currently the market is full of “famous” cryptocurrencies, and in the long term many of these assets have had a high popularity rating. Long-term investments dramatically decrease the effects of volatility and consequently increase your earning potential.
- Limited supply
- Cryptocurrencies have a limited supply of units, the less money is available and the higher the price.
- Highly volatile
- The cryptocurrency market has always been highly volatile and consequently there will be more marked price changes capable of generating large gains or large losses.
- Trading anytime and anywhere
- Cryptocurrency trading is available at any time, does not present market closures, each trader will be able to invest 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why invest in cryptocurrency CFDs with M4Markets
The main reasons why a trader invests his funds using M4Markets are many.
In addition to the wide range of tools available for trading, the broker offers high-level services capable of satisfying the needs of any type of trader, both experienced and novice.
- Extremely technologically advanced dedicated charts that provide the trader with fundamental information for any type of investment decision.
- Ultra low latency without any requotes and rejected orders.
- The best trading platforms in the world, MT4 and MT5.
- Large liquidity pool that guarantees clients extremely low spreads.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips and no hidden fees.
- A wide range of payment methods by which every trader will be able to deposit and withdraw funds from their account.
Start investing in cryptocurrencies with M4Markets
By following the next simple steps, every trader will find it extremely easy to start investing in cryptocurrencies and for any concerns they can contact the support team always available for any need.
- Choose the cryptocurrency to invest in
- The first step concerns the choice of the crypto instrument in which to invest, based on the availability of funds to invest, knowledge and experience, the trader will be able to decide with great caution on which cryptocurrency to invest. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that have revolutionized financing, payments and the financial sector in general. On M4Markets it will be possible to invest in a wide range of cryptocurrencies, from the most popular such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and to the less famous.
- Open a position
- In principle, CFD trading on cryptocurrencies is based on buying and selling the value of a cryptocurrency and not the underlying asset. It must be remembered that cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and can be influenced by popularity, economic and political events or other factors. Each trader will have to evaluate very carefully if he can afford to take the risk of losing.
- Close a position
- After placing the order, the trader will need to carefully monitor his position. In the event the customer has decided to use services such as stop loss or take profit, the trade could be closed automatically. In the event that the position has taken an unexpected negative trend, the client may decide to quickly close this position.
For any further information, visit the official website and contact the support team.