What is WeTrade Forex?
WeTrade Forex is an online forex broker regulated by various authorities that has been offering its services to traders all over the globe such as in Europe, Africa and Asia for decades and have always had as its main objective the establishment of mutual trust with its trader guaranteed by the safety of the invested and deposited capital, a competitive and reliable trading environment, extremely low spreads and various types of activities that considerably increase the earning opportunities in trading.
Reliable broker with offices and assistance centers in China, Malaysia, United Kingdom and Seychelles that guarantee any type of support that can be considered useful for trading that makes available to its traders more than sixty financial derivatives such as metals, forex, indices, crude oil, cryptocurrencies and much more.
The main features of the WeTrade Forex broker structure are summarized below
- International regulation and segregated funds.
- WeTrade Forex is an online fx broker that has been operating in the sector for decades and is regulated by multiple authorities to ensure safety and reliability all over the world (Europe, Africa and Asia), the trader’s funds are completely separated from the company’s funds and deposited in various banking institutions, furthermore WeTrade Forex ensures that client funds will not be used in any way by the broker.
- Safe and reliable.
- Using the very popular MT4 platforms (Metatrader 4) WeTrade Forex offers traders a safe and competitive environment that offers a very high level of functionality with numerous advantages such as Trading Central, news and signals, MAM and multi-terminal management.
- One of the best trading environments on the market.
- WeTrade Forex gives its traders the opportunity to invest in over sixty available instruments including forex, indices, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and much more and being able to take advantage of 100% execution rates and real-time market execution.
No re-quotes policy, no virtual reseller and easy and safe deposits / withdrawals guarantee maximum transparency.
- 24/7 customer support
- A multilingual team practically always active! Highly qualified in the sector ready to assist each customer to solve any problem.
Segregated funds and personal data security
The funds of the company’s client traders are totally separate from the WeTrade Forex operating funds and held in various banking institutions, furthermore WeTrade will not be able to use these funds for any transactions or in any other investment, guaranteeing maximum transparency and protection at all times.
WeTrade makes use of the network security called “Secure Socket Layer” which provides a reliable communication service for the transfer of data between the company and customers, this service offers protection and guarantees privacy on any customer information when transactions are carried out through the company.
To ensure that this security is put in place, the following operations are carried out.
- Extremely elaborate customer authentication methods that ensure that the data is sent to the client and server is accurate.
- Encrypted data transmission that prevents theft and misuse by third parties.
- Constant monitoring to ensure that the transfer is safe and free from any data changes.
Types of accounts with WeTrade Forex
All traders are distinguished by type of trading, investment preferences, available capital and experience, WeTrade Forex accounts are structured in such a way as to satisfy any need and each trader can opt for the account that best suits their needs.
The following table compares the main features of the accounts available with WeTrade Forex.
|Minimum deposit||100 $||1000 $||3000 $||100 $|
|Order execution||Market execution||Market execution||Market execution||Market execution|
|Spread||EURUSD from 1.8||EURUSD from 1.0||EURUSD from 0||EURUSD since 2.3|
|Limit and stop loss level||1 pip +||1 pip +||1 pip +||1 pip +|
|Minimum of lots per transaction||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Maximum volume of transactions per order||100||100||100||100|
For new inexperienced customers and for all traders wishing to experience trading with WeTrade Forex without necessarily having to invest funds, it will be possible to open a demo account with the same characteristics as a real account so as to be able to try trading without running any risk of loss.
It will be possible to open a new account with WeTrade Forex by following the next simple steps.
- Open an account.
- In order to open a new account with WeTrade Forex initially it will be necessary to visit the official website and access the client portal, choose the type of account that best suits your needs, send the necessary documentation for recognition and fill out the application form, immediately after verification of eligibility you will be able to log into your account.
- Make a deposit.
- Deposit funds using available payment methods.
- Start investing.
- Start trading when and where you see fit.
Instruments available with WeTrade Forex
WeTrade Forex offers a range of over 60 and sixty financial derivatives available for investments including Forex, Metals, Energies, Indices and Cryptocurrencies.
- The forex market is in fact considered one of the most popular, and its characteristics make it the largest and most liquid market in the world given that the average daily trading volume is around 5 trillion dollars.
- Metals fall mainly into two categories, precious metals and base metals. Among the base metals we can distinguish Aluminum, Copper, Iron and Lead used in various industrial productions. Considered a safe haven asset par excellence, the main precious metals are Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium.
- Oil is undoubtedly one of the most traded commodities in financial markets around the world. Crude oil appears to be extremely important to the world economy as the main fuel for transport and used to create additional forms of energy.
- Set of financial assets used in the creation of a performance indicator of a given sector, they can be defined as indicators of the collective movements of a given set of assets and do not appear to have any physical value.
- Valid alternative to traditional currencies cryptocurrencies are decentralized virtual currencies, i.e. they are not subject to any restrictions or supervision by financial institutions or governments and the cryptocurrencies available with WeTrade Forex are BTCUSD, ETHUSD, BCHUSD.
The platforms available with WeTrade Forex are MT4 (Metatrader4), Multi-account and MAM.
One of the most used platforms in the world, MT4 offers numerous opportunities for trading and makes available to traders functions not present on other platforms, the ability to observe the price fluctuations of instruments, consult tables and charts (candle, Heikin Ashi and Renko) that allow you to identify trends and carry out operations.
The Multi Account Manager (MAM) is a software that allows money managers using a single trading terminal to carry out bulk orders in an unlimited number of accounts quickly and with maximum efficiency.
Multiterminal is an integrated MT4 tool capable of managing all trading operations located in the member area with extreme effectiveness, making the work of WeTrade Forex clients extremely simple and intuitive, offering advantageous trading opportunities by making use of different trading accounts of the same type.
WeTrade Forex Trading Central
Through the use of WeTrade Forex Trading Central services, each trader will have the opportunity to make the most of their skills and consequently maximize profits.
- Economic calendar.
- The economic calendar allows traders to be able to consult macro-economic data in real time essential for a successful trading and is a tool in which all sensitive data such as events or news that could affect the performance of the financial markets are reported.
- Analyst Views
- One-of-a-kind service, structured to combine the skills of senior analysts and automated algorithms to deliver up-to-date financial market research and promising trading plans.
- MT4 indicator
- Indispensable in providing essential tools for successful trading on volatile markets.
- TC web TV
- To receive news, updates on markets around the world and much more to improve your trading.