ForexCup Demo Competition Bonus Promotion run by FXOpen.
This Trading Contest has ended its release period. Please check FXOpen's latest information and campaign on FXOpen's company introduction page.
Trading Contest Details
Specified on each Contest's Rule
|Available to||Both New and Existing Clients|
|Duration||Specified on each Contest's Rule|
|to Participate||Sign up on ForexCup and Open Demo account|
|Prizes||Real Cash Prizes|
ECN broker, FXOpen is holding Risk-Free Demo Trading Competition, where you can trade with virtual money and win real cash prizes.
The ForexCup bonuses are a “Percent from Profit”, made in the contest demo account (usually 1%). ForexCup bonuses are paid to all participants who made profit above a certain limit (set out in contest terms).
FXOpen will make announcements for upcoming Contests and terms, so stay tuned and don’t miss the opportunities.
How to join the Contest & Receive the Prize
- Register through Forexcup.com
- Open a Demo account
- Trade required lots
- Make a post to FXOpen Forum
Terms and Conditions
- The award amount depends on the contest terms (% of profit made in the contest demo account)
- You can join each contest with Standard, STP and ECN account
- FXOpen will make announcements for each contest with details and rules, to not miss the opportunity please follow the latest News of FXOpen(Forexcup.com)
- Each contest has different names and objective. Some examples of each contest are as follows:
1-16 September 2016
July 25 – August 19, 2016
May 16-June 10, 2016
- In order for you to receive the “Contest Bonus”, you need to order more than 5 trades with more than 5 standard lots trading volume for weekly contest, or more than 20 orders and 20 standard lots trading volume for monthly contest
- After the end of each contest, you need to make at lease one post on “FXOpen Forum”, otherwise the “Contest Bonus” will be cancelled
- There is no only one but several prizes for each contests, for all winners
- The contest prize for the 1st place, will be presented to his/her FXOpen e-wallet directly within 48 hours of the end of the contest
- Contest prizes below 1,000 USD are all available for withdrawals via any method available on ForexCup personal area
- Contest prizes above 1,000 USD are available only for PAMM accounts, and it can be withdrawn by the PAMM manager after 3 months of continuous tradings with more than 60 trades in the PAMM ECN trading account, or after 120 trades in PAMM STP trading account
- The profits made on the Contest Bonus amount can be withdrawn at anytime, the the withdrawal of prize amount is not permitted
- Profit bonuses are transferred into his/her trading account(Micro or STP)
- There is a limitation to the amount of the bonus of each competition, as indicated in each contest’s rules
- Profit bonuses are available for withdrawal after completing certain requirements set for each contest, via any methods available in the personal area
- Hedging in order to fulfill the bonus requirement is not allowed, and in this case the trading volume will not be counted
- The bonus payable to a real trading account is equal to one percent (1%) of the profit gained
e.g. if a trader earns $5000, a $50 bonus will be deposited to his/her account
- The amount of bonus for one trader cannot exceed $250
- The total amount of all bonuses in a particular competition cannot exceed the declared bonus budget (usually $1200).
The bonus amount is calculated as follows:
Bonus = (1% of your profit) * (Declared bonus budget / Actual bonus budget)
- In case a trader receives more than 1000 USD as contest prizes in total, the trader will only be able to join other contests by making a deposit of more than 500 to his/her e-wallet
- The deposit amount for entry of the contest, may not be withdrawn within 30 days from the date of the deposit, otherwise the trader will be disqualified for the contest