FXPRIMUS, Daily Report: A number of High Volatile events are awaiting today
US Dollar Continues to Climb Higher as Rising Yields Improve Rate Hike Expectations.
This article is originally referred from FXPrimus News.
FXPrimus has summarized the important market indicators of the day.
Today’s Important Indicators
Dollar rally continued in the Thursday session owed to rising US Yields and hopes that Fed will hike rates four times within 2018.
With ECB and Draghi remaining neutral for another month Dollar Index surged to 91.50 level.
US and UK growth in the spotlight today.
- BTC/USD – Bitcoin price remains unchanged above $9K as traders look for bull signs to go long. Bitcoin held a steady price above the $9K hurdle yesterday following a correction at the $8.6K. Price could head lower if this turns out to be retracement to the 50% in order to complete the second leg of the corrective wave. The weekend likely to have traders act upon fresh indications.
- EUR/USD – Euro-Dollar down as recent indicators show economic slowdown, Draghi neutral. Euro declined yesterday continuing its dovish action and breached the $1.22 psychological level as ECB and Draghi did not support bulls at this critical technical level. ECB held rates steady, a narrative likely to carry on until inflation targets are hit. Price is heading towards the 50% Fibo near $1.2050.
- GBP/USD – Pound mixed despite intraday upsurge as Dollar’s bulls take over from $1.3990 onwards. The British Pound rose intraday in the Thursday session owed to positive Lending but the activity was only short-lived as Dollar bulls pushed prices lower. Cable closed at opening price near $1.39, forming an inverse hammer pattern as traders eye the UK GDP today at 08:30 GMT and Carney’s speech at 14:00 GMT.
- USD/JPY – Dollar-Yen steady despite poor Japanese inflation, Core Durable Goods disappoint. Dollar halted rising at 109.50 against Yen despite inflation figures disappointed as US indicators were also bearish. The pair trades below the 161.8% Fibo extension while investors shift their attention to the critical US GDP figures today at 12:30 GMT.
- USOIL – Oil mixed as US oil exports hit record high, geopolitical factors weaker yet buoyant. Crude Oil prices stayed in tune with Wednesday’s levels marking a second session of battlegrounds between geopolitical bulls and fundamental bears. The back gold closed the session at $68/barrel following a crude and gasoline build earlier in the week. MACD could turn negative as signal line nears zero.
- XAU/USD – Gold breaches $1322 support while Dollar strengthens, bottom of range next stop. Gold took a beating on Thursday following a strong session for the US Dollar. Price broke below the 1322 support and heads towards the 127.2% Fibo extension at 1313. Market participants focus on the US GDP today while the end of the week unfolds.
- US Indexes – DJ rose by 0.99%, S&P 500 upsurged by 1.04%
- European Indexes – UK 100 appreciated by 0.14%, DE 30 rose by 0.77%
- Asian Indexes – ASX 200 and Nikkei 225 rose by 0.66%, Hang Seng trades 0.69% higher.
- US Equities – Facebook soared by 9.06%, Amazon closed 1.71% higher.
Original Source: FXPrimus News
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account
- Review (1)