INFINOX’s account transition to Mauritius FSC
Following approval by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, INFINOX is inviting you to transfer your trading account from IX Capital Group Limited to Infinox Limited.
INFINOX Limited is authorized as an Investment Dealer by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Mauritius under License Number GB20025832.
INFINOX’s legal documents have been amended to reflect that your account will be held with INFINOX Limited.
These new documents can be viewed in INFINOX official website:
- Client Agreement
- Best Execution Policy
- Trade Copying Terms & Conditions
- Privacy and Security Policy
- Risk Disclosure Notice
- Complaints Procedures Policy
The change will take effect on Monday 6th Dec 2021.
- What does this mean for you?
- You will not notice any changes to your trading account itself.
- What about the Client Area access?
- To manage your account, you will receive your new client area link 1 week before the transfer date mentioned above. We suggest to bookmark the link for future reference.
- Trading Tools
- To help you with your trading, you will have access to INFINOX’s Copy Trading App, IX Social. With IX Social you can auto-copy and follow some of the leading strategy providers and traders from around the world directly from your mobile device.
- Updates of INFINOX Website
- You will have access to INFINOX’s updated website here. The website will be packed with all the key information you need to know and in addition will be regularly updated with education materials, market news and more.
- When is the transition period?
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this communication, reply to the email you received accordingly or contact INFINOX’s Client Services team.
If you do not want your account to be switched to INFINOX Limited, you are able to opt out by notifying INFINOX’s Client Services team via email. Please do so by the end of day on 6th Dec 2021, INFINOX Limited will deem you to have agreed to the switch.