ACY Securities launches the new Pip Hunter Trading Contest
An industry-leading Australian online broker for multi-asset trading for investors across the globe, ACY Securities offers trading services and conditions based on transparency, high technology and customer satisfaction.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Max leverage of 500:1
- 6 Asset classes
- Over 1800 instruments available for trading
- Flawless and fast order execution
- High technology for account management
- Premium market analysis
- Multilingual customer support 24/5.
Always attentive to the needs of traders, constantly seeking new stimuli for its traders, ACY Securities recently announced the launch of the brand new Pip Hunter Trading Contest initiative with a total prize pool of $75,000 to be split among 50 winners.
The first version of the initiative was proposed in 2018, an extraordinary international trading tournament, created with the aim of providing traders with a real virtual arena where they can try their hand at trading and show their skills by fighting each other in a extremely competitive environment.
The last phase of this competition is the Trading Cup, through which traders can try their hand at trading by interacting with other traders.
The 2020 Grand Final was broadcast live around the world from Macau’s Studio City e-Sports arena.
Main features of the Pip Hunter Trading Contest
The Pip Hunter Trading Contest is a unique initiative of its kind.
Its structure is mainly based on ACY’s Money Manager Ranking (MMR) algorithm with advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The software will judge the performance of traders based on a number of factors such as profitability, risk management, long-term stability, risk-adjusted returns and draw-down levels.
In short, each trader will be evaluated based on his way of being a trader and there is no need to hide that experience will make the difference.
- Prize pool
- The total prize pool is $75,000 to be split by 50 winners.
- Main factor is the experience
- Getting noticed in using your style is the key to success, both for showing your trading returns and for becoming a fund manager and attracting new investors.
- Responsible Trade Award.
- The algorithm does not evaluate the competitor solely on trading volume or profitability, but bases its decision-making basis on a number of factors.
- Statistics Widget
- Each trader can view the results of his work at any time and in real time.
The top 5 traders in the ranking will receive the cash prize divided as follows:
- First Place $ 35,000
- Runner-up $ 15,000
- Third place $ 7,500
- Fourth place $ 3,500
- Fifth place $ 2,500
Traders interested in the initiative offered by ACY Securities will be able to register by visiting the website www.tradingcup.com.
As already mentioned, the main figures who will want to try their hand at this fantastic initiative are two:
- Traders eager to get involved by giving their best strategies.
- Highly qualified fund managers in the industry looking for new investors.
With the Pip Hunter Trading Contest the company not only allows traders to experiment with their own style through accurate strategies with the intent of increasing earnings and experience but aims to create an environment where investors from all over the world can share their experiences, bet to success and become successful professionals.
The company’s chief operating officer, Ashley Jessen, says the Pip Hunter Trading Contest aims at creating and looking for traders capable of generating consistent returns with minimal risk. A sort of “standard model” to follow for everyday trading. Over the years the company has enabled many traders to become established professionals through similar initiatives.