Perform on Forex successfully with CopyTrade!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- Learn to earn with CopyTrade
- See one of the happy winners of FBS Giveaway contest
- Read more about how to trade on oil market
Forex Success with CopyTrade
Social trading became a big thing nowadays.
FBS’s CopyTrade app has already been downloaded by more than 1 000 000 users all over the world!
Read the article to learn how to start earning in several clicks.
- How does the CopyTrade app work
- What is Return Rate and how does it affect Trader’s portfolio
- How to read the Rate trend index
- What is Life Time
- What does the increasing and decreasing percentage means
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Nov 27, 17:00 MT time – US CB Consumer Confidence
- Encouraging data will boost the USD.
- Nov 29, 21:00 MT time – FOMC Meeting Minutes
- Hawkish mood of the central bank will support the USD.
- Dec 3, 11:30 MT time – British Manufacturing PMI
- Strong figure will let the GBP strengthen.
FBS Giveaway: Time for the Prizes
In November, FBS hit 10 000 000 traders and marked this milestone with the #FBS10MLNTRADERS Giveaway contest.
Over 9000 people took part in the contest – meet one of the winners, Mr. Pham Phu Lam Son from Vietnam!
Watch how he got his present, a brand-new iPhone X 256 GB.
FRESH ANALYTICS – Tips from FBS expert
G-20 summit may provoke market jumps.
G-20 summit will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina on November 30 and December 1. Usually, such summits don’t provoke significant market moves but this time will be special.
The whole world is looking for the meeting between the Chinese president Xi Jinping and the US president Donald Trump.
Of course, the trade war won’t be ended, but any positive comments on a progress will encourage the market sentiment and support risky currencies such as AUD, NZD, and CNH.
How to profit on the Oil Market
If you are looking for a good way to invest your money, the oil market is a great option for you.
For a long time now, oil attracts the attention of investors all over the world.
In this article you will learn:
- How the market sentiment affects the oil price
- Why high volatility of oil market is a way to earn more
- How do political events change the oil market situation
- Why rumor is the major driver of the oil market
Original Source: FBS Digest