FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
Your leverage may change based on one or more of the following reasons:
- Floating leverage.
- If forex positions are open/closed/modified on Standard and Cent accounts one hour before the end of Friday’s trading session.
- At the company’s discretion.
You can find more details on FXTM’s Leverage and Margin Requirements page.
FXTM offers floating leverage except for Cent account. The maximum available is 1:500, based on your knowledge and experience.
How to change MT4 Leverage
- Go to the ‘Accounts Overview’ section in MyFXTM.
- Select the green arrow next to ‘Deposit’ on the trading account you wish to change the leverage for.
- Select your new leverage and verify the changes.
- Click ‘OK’.