To change the password for your NSFX account, please login to the client portal first and go to “Change Password” section.
In there, please enter your old password, for security’s sake, and then enter your new password twice so we can verify you typed it in correctly.
There 4 rules to set up the Password.
- The password must be minimum 8 characters
- The password must be maximum 15 characters
- Password cannot contain your email username
- The password must contain numbers and letters
Protect Your Password
Select a Strong Password: Adding special characters (e.g. !?#$^@) and upper-case characters (e.g. ABCDJKL) to your password increases its strength
- Never give out your password to anyone claiming to be NSFX personnel.
- Passwords must not be written down.
- Passwords must be changed at regular intervals (e.g. every 90 days).
- Avoid using the same password for all your accounts. If one password is compromised, the rest will follow.