You can secure your account by setting up a 2-Step Verification for ecoPayz.
Google Authenticator generates a short numeric code on your phone which will be asked in addition to your password whenever you access ecoPayz from an unknown device.
To get started: Install the Google Authenticator app on your phone from Google Play or iTunes App Store.
- Open the app and select “Begin setup”.
- Tap “Scan a barcode”.
- Scan the QR code displayed on ecoPayz client portal.
- A code will appear.
- Enter the verification code in the box.
- Click “Enable” to complete the set-up.
Can’t scan the barcode?
1. Open the app and select “begin setup”.
2. Tap “Enter key provided”.
・“Enter account name”: enter your ecoPayz Username.
・“Enter your key”: HVLA ONO2 RWJL WSU7 CRJC AOEE.
・Make sure you’ve chosen to make the key “Time based”, then select “Add”.
3. A code will appear.
4. Enter the verification code in the box below.
5. Click “Enable” to complete the set-up.