In order to make a deposit to your MT4 account of IronFX, please login to IronFX’s client portal and proceed to “Deposit Funds” and “Bank Transfer” as below.
Then you will see the bank account details where you will need to transfer your money into.
Notes on Deposits and Withdrawals by Bank Transfer
- Deposits may take up to 24 hours to be credited to the trading account upon a deposit in the Company’s designated client accounts. If your deposit has not been credited in your trading account within 24 hours, please check for any emails messages from IronFX.
- Once you have filled in the required data, you will receive a Bank transfer form by email which you may take to your banking institution to initiate the transfer.
- IronFX will credit your Trading Account with the net amount received in our bank account (this is the initial amount instructed minus any bank charges).
- Accounts of payment providers may be held in different jurisdictions (EU or third countries) thus the rights on the specific account could differ from the selection of your provider. For further details of the payment provider(s) status refer to the funding section on the official website.
- Minimum amount is USD 100 or the equivalent amount in an alternative currency.
Definition of terms
IBAN (International Bank Account Number): The IBAN is required for Bank transfers within EU countries.
Swift or BIC code (Bank Identifier Codes): The Bank Identifier Codes are necessary for any Bank transfer and you should obtain them from your bank.