FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
To open or close positions on MT4 trading platform, you may follow the steps below.
- Select ‘Tools’ and then ‘New Order’ from within your trading platform.
- Complete the required information in the new window.
- Right/Double click on the trade you wish to close.
- Once the order window opens, click ‘Close’ and then ‘OK’.
- You can view all closed positions in the ‘Account History’ tab.
If you can’t close an open position, contact FXTM support through their closing/modifying position landline.