To be able to register and open a new account with LQDFX, just follow the next very simple steps:
- Decide between individual and corporate account
- Initially it will be necessary to decide whether to opt for a corporate or individual account based on both your investment characteristics and the type of customer (single trader or company).
- Upload your personal data
- Immediately afterward, you will have to fill in the form to provide the personal data requested such as name, surname, telephone number, valid e-mail, country of residence, address, postal code, city, and province.
- Provide detailed information
- The broker will ask you to answer a series of personal questions including financial situation, information on the trader’s work, past trading experience, portfolio base currency, platform, account type and any request for bonuses and promotions.
- Proceed to KYC verification
- LQDFX uses the KYC (Know Your Customer) verification system, an extremely secure process by which the trader must provide the broker with authenticated personal information such as an identity card (or any other valid identification document) and proof of current residential address. As for traders with Islamic faith interested in opening an account, it will be essential to send documentation that clearly certifies their religious beliefs.
- Deposit funds into your new LQDFX account
- Once you have passed the verification process and are eligible to open your account, you will be able to make a deposit into your trading account using a wide range of payment methods available.
- Start trading
- From now on, you can start investing in the instruments offered with extremely competitive trading conditions such as STP execution, spreads starting from 0, negative balance protection and much more.