- Transfer your investment fund to FXGiants
- How to do bank wire transfer to FXGiants?
- Things to note when making a deposit via wire transfer
- Tips for Fund Withdrawals via bank wire transfer
Transfer your investment fund to FXGiants
To start trading on FXGiants’ live trading account, you must make a deposit.
There are various fund deposit methods available for traders of FXGiants, and the bank wire transfer is one popular and secure deposit method.
To fund your live trading account of FXGiants, you can transfer your funds from your bank to a local bank in your country.
The details of the bank account are shown in the client portal of FXGiants, which you can log in from FXGiants Official Website.
If you don’t have an account with FXGiants yet, go to FXGiants Official Website and open a live trading account.
If you want to make a deposit by using your credit/debit cards (VISA or Mastercard), see a manual for a card deposit in the page here.
How to do bank wire transfer to FXGiants?
Any trader of FXGiants can make a deposit to his/her live trading account via bank wire transfer.
To make a fund deposit to FXGiants’ live trading account by transferring funds directly from your bank account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to FXGiants’ Client Portal
You can log in to FXGiants’ client portal from the Official Website.
If you still don’t have an account with FXGiants, go to the account opening page to sign up for free.
2. Choose “Finances” and “Bank Transfer”
Go to “Fiances”, “Deposit” and click on “Bank Transfer”.
Once you click on the “Bank Transfer” you will see full details of the bank account to which you can make a deposit.
There are various other fund deposit methods available for traders of FXGiants.
3. Make a wire transfer to the specified bank ccount
Proceed to make a deposit to your live trading account, by transferring funds to the bank account specified in the page.
You can transfer funds directly from your bank account.
When making a wire transfer, make sure to leave your name and account number as additional notes.
Ensure that all payments are made from an account registered in the same name as your FXGiants account, using English characters only.
Things to note when making a deposit via wire transfer
You need to indicate your MT4 account number so that there are no details in the processing of your deposit.
If your name or account number is missing from the request form, you may expect delays in funding your MT4 trading account.
In case you have already made a deposit and your bank does not allow you to add your MT4 account number next to the name of the sender, please contact FXGiants from your registered email.
In your email please state your MT4 account number, the amount transferred, and the corresponding screenshot or transfer receipt of the payment you made, including all relevant details such as date, amount, sender’s name and beneficiary’s name.
FXGiants does not charge for transactions.
However, the sending and correspondent bank may charge according to their own fee structure.
FXGiants will credit your account within 24 hours upon receipt of your funds, and a confirmation email will be sent to you so you can start trading immediately.
Up to 2 business days will be required for payment to your trading account after the transfer.
Please contact FXGiants if you do not receive payment after 2 business days.
Tips for Fund Withdrawals via bank wire transfer
When requesting a fund withdrawal, there are some things to note.
- Ensure to submit your request using English characters.
- Bank wire withdrawals are executed by FXGiants in your base currency only.
- For bank wire withdrawals where the client’s bank account is not in your currencies, FXGiants will not cover the conversion rate difference.
- FXGiants converts the withdrawal amount from the client’s MT4 account currency to your currency at a platform rate.
- Withdrawal requests are processed by FXGiants’ Back office team within 24 hours unless additional documents / information are required. Once your withdrawal has been approved, it takes up to 2 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account.