FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
To make an internal transfer between MT4 accounts, follow the steps below.
- Go to the “Internal Transfers” page within the “My Money” section in MyFXTM.
- Select the account you wish to transfer funds from and to, the amount and click “Confirm”.
- Enter the PIN received via email or SMS and click “Submit”.
Internal transfers are processed within minutes.
If you experience any delay please contact FXTM’s Back Office department.
Are there any restrictions/limits to internal transfers?
- You can only make internal transfers between your own trading accounts
- Transfers can only be made in the currency of those accounts.
- There are no minimum/maximum limits to internal transfers.
Does FXTM charge commission for internal transfers?
No, all internal transfers are free.
However, if the currency between the two accounts differs then the funds will be converted based on the FXTM exchange rates on the day the funds are credited to the account.