You can transfer funds internally in FBS Personal Area by yourself.
To do the internal transfer in FBS trading accounts, please follow the instruction below.
1. Login to your Personal Area
You can login to the FBS’s Personal Area from the official website.
2. Go to “Financial Operations” ⇒ “Internal Transfer”
3. Select accounts and amounts you want to transfer, and click “Confirm Funds withdrawal”
4. Confirm the internal transfer details again, and click “OK”
Please make sure that you have enough margin to support all your open positions in the account sending money from.
It is your responsibility to manage your accounts and positions.
Please read carefully the T&C provided by FBS in this case.
5. Internal transfer is done instantly
The transfer should be done instantly by the system.
Transferring funds to third parties
You can not transfer funds to third parties just like other brokers.
Even the accounts are by your family or your corporate account if the account is under different name, you can not transfer funds internally.