How to start trading Forex and CFDs with SuperForex?
- How to open SuperForex MT4 FX trading account?
- Nest Step: Make a Deposit
- Last Step: Download MT4 and Login
How to open SuperForex MT4 FX trading account?
To open a FX trading account with SuperForex, follow the steps below.
- Visit SuperForex Official Website and click on “Open Account” at the top menu bar
- Agree to terms and conditions and fill in the required fields
- Submit the online application form
- Receive confirmation emails from SuperForex containing login ID and Password for your account
- Login to SuperForex client cabinet from the Official Website
SuperForex’s client cabinet is where you can manage your personal information, participation for special services, promotions and contests, and manage and process fund transfers.
SuperForex’s website and client cabinet are secured with SSL certificate and your information, activity and logins remain secretive and protected at all times.
The online application, account opening and the use of client cabinet are all free of charge.
Nest Step: Make a Deposit
Once you opened an account with SuperForex, the next step is to make a deposit.
To start trading in the real (live) trading accounts, you need to first transfer your investment fund to SuperForex.
You can transfer your funds to SuperForex through many ways such as bank transfer, credit and debit card and online wallets (e-wallets).
There is no fees charged by SuperForex for fund transfers, and SuperForex covers incurred fees for processing fund transfers for investors.
For the list and conditions of SuperForex’s all fund deposit and withdrawal methods, visit the page here.
Last Step: Download MT4 and Login
SuperForex’s client cabinet is where you can manage your accounts and funds.
To trade Forex and CFDs, you need to first download SuperForex MT4 trading platform.
SuperForex MT4 can be downloaded for free on any popular devices including Windows, MAC, Android, iPhone and iPad.
Once you downloaded SuperForex MT4, login with the ID and Password provided.
Then you can finally monitor markets and place traders 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
Visit the page here for the beginner’s guide of MT4 trading platform.