How to signup and open an account with FXTM? What are the service conditions?
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
- How to open a Forex account with FXTM?
- Comparison of FXTM’s Trading Account types
- Fund Deposit and Withdrawal Conditions for FXTM
- Which financial markets you can invest in with FXTM?
- Participate in FXTM’s Loyalty Program
- Frequently Asked Questions about FXTM
How to open a Forex account with FXTM?
If you wish to open a new account, please follow the steps below.
- Go to FXTM Official Website
- Click on “Signup” or “Open Account”
- Enter your information.
- Click “Send PIN” to receive the access code by SMS and Email.
- Enter the PIN in the relevant field.
- Click “Register Now.”
- Fill in the required fields
- Receive login credentials to your FXTM account
All registration process can be completed online and may take only a day or 2. (if everything goes smoothly)
There are many services that you can apply for and use for Free with FXTM.
For more information, please visit the official website from below.
Comparison of FXTM’s Trading Account types
See the table below for the comparison of FXTM’s all account types.
|FXTM Account Types||Standard Account||Cent Account||Shares Account||ECN Account||ECN Zero Account||FXTM Pro Account|
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5||Only MT4||Only MT4||MT4 and MT5||MT4 and MT5||MT4 and MT5|
|FXTM Invest Copy Trading||Unavailable||Unavailable||Unavailable||Available||Available||Unavailable|
|Account Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN||US Cent, EU Cent, GBP Pence, NGN kobo||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN|
|Required Minimum Deposit||$100||$10||$100||$500||$200||$25000|
|Maximum Account Balance||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Minimum Spread||1.3 pips||1.5 pis||0.1 pips||0.1 pips||1.5 pips||0.0 pips|
|Trading Commission||None||None||None||$2 per lot||None||None|
|Execution Model||Instant Execution||Instant Execution||Instant Execution||Market Execution||Market Execution||Market Execution|
|Margin Call %||40%||60%||40%||80%||80%||80%|
|Stop Out %||20%||40%||20%||50%||50%||50%|
|Islamic Swap Free||Available (Not for MT5)||Available||Available||Available (Not for MT5)||Available (Not for MT5)||Available (Not for MT5)|
|Limit and Stop Levels||1 pip||1 pip||1 pip||None||None||None|
|Pricing||5 decimals||5 decimals||2 decimals||5 decimals||5 decimals||5 decimals|
|Trading Volume per Trade||From 0.01 to 30 lots||From 0.01 to 1 lot||From 0.01 to 10 lots||From 0.01 to 100 lots||From 0.01 to 100 lots||From 0.01 to 250 lots|
|Maximum Number of Orders||100||300||100||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Maximum Number of Pending Orders||100||100||100||300||300||300|
For more information, please visit FXTM Official Website.
Fund Deposit and Withdrawal Conditions for FXTM
To FXTM MT4 and MT5 trading accounts, you can transfer your funds via various funding methods.
The available fund deposit and withdrawal methods are bank wire transfer (both international and local transfers), credit and debit cards and online wallets (e-wallets).
The available fund deposit and withdrawal methods are different depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
Such as Western Union Quick Pay, Dotpay and bank wire transfer for Deutsche Handelsbank are available only for traders under ForexTime Limited regulated by CySEC.
See the tables below for the list of available fund deposit and withdrawal methods for FXTM’s trading accounts.
For more information, please visit FXTM Official Website and login to the client portal.
List and Condition of FXTM’s Deposit Methods
See the list and condition of FXTM’s all fund deposit methods in the table below.
|Funding Method||Available Currency||Transfer Cost||Processing Time|
|Local Bank Transfer||USD, IDR, YER, SAR, SDG, RWF, TZS, XAF, KES, UGX, ZAR, BIF, ZMK, MXN, BRL, XOF, SOS, NGN, AED, MYR, SYP, THB, IDR, VND, GHS, TRY, DZD, KES, AFN, LAK, VND, GBP, EGP, BDT, IQD, ILS, CNY||None||Instant (up to 2 days)|
|International Bank Transfer||GBP, USD, EUR||None||Up to 5 business days|
|VISA||EUR, USD, GBP||None||Instant|
|Mastercard||EUR, USD, GBP||None||Instant|
|Maestro||EUR, USD, GBP||None||Instant|
|Neteller||EUR, INR, USD, GBP, PLN, NGN||None||Instant|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CZK||None||Instant|
|Cryptocurrency||BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH||None||In 24 hours|
|TC Pay Wallet||USD, EUR, AED||None||Instant|
|WebMoney||USD, EUR, RUR||None||Instant|
|Bitcoin||BTC||None||In 24 hours|
|Konnexone||USD||None||Up to 1 business day|
|TC Payment||N/A||N/A||1 hour|
|GlobePay||GBP, USD, EUR||None||Instant|
|Western Union Quick Pay||USD||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Dotpay||PLN, EUR||None||2 Hours|
|Deutsche Handelsbank||EUR||None||3-5 Business Days|
To make a fund deposit to FXTM’s trading accounts, you need to login to the client portal from FXTM Official Website.
If you haven’t opened a live trading account, go to the account opening page.
List and Condition of FXTM’s Withdrawal Methods
See the list and condition of FXTM’s all fund withdrawal methods in the table below.
|Funding Method||Available Currency||Transfer Cost||Processing Time|
|Local Bank Transfer||USD, IDR, YER, SAR, SDG, RWF, TZS, XAF, KES, UGX, ZAR, BIF, ZMK, MXN, BRL, XOF, SOS, NGN, AED, MYR, SYP, THB, IDR, VND, GHS, TRY, DZD, KES, AFN, LAK, VND, GBP, EGP, BDT, IQD, ILS, CNY||None||24 hours (up to 48 hours)|
|International Bank Transfer||GBP, USD, EUR||30 EUR||Up to 5 business days|
|VISA||EUR, USD, GBP||2 EUR, 3 USD, 2 GBP||24 hours|
|Mastercard||EUR, USD, GBP||2 EUR, 3 USD, 2 GBP||24 hours|
|Maestro||EUR, USD, GBP||2 EUR, 3 USD, 2 GBP||24 hours|
|Neteller||EUR, INR, USD, GBP, PLN, NGN||None||24 hours|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CZK||None||24 hours|
|VLOAD||USD, EUR||None||24 hours|
|Cryptocurrency||BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH||1%||48 hours|
|TC Pay Wallet||USD, EUR, AED||None||24 hours|
|WebMoney||USD, EUR, RUR||2%||24 hours|
|Yandex Money||RUR||1.5%||24 hours|
|Perfectmoney||USD, EUR||0.5 %||24 hours|
|Bitcoin||BTC||1 %||In 24 hours|
|Konnexone||USD||2 %||Up to 1 business day|
|FasaPay||USD, IDR||0.5%||24 hours|
|TC Payment||N/A||N/A||1 hour|
|GlobePay||GBP, USD, EUR||None||24 hours|
To request for fund withdrawals from your live trading accounts, you need to login to FXTM’s client portal from the Official Website.
Before making a fund withdrawal request, make sure that you have enough free margin in your live trading account.
In case you have participated in bonus promotions or contests of FXTM, your fund withdrawal could affect your status in the promotion.
Which financial markets you can invest in with FXTM?
With FXTM, you can invest in hundreds of financial markets in one trading account.
All markets are available for trading in one account.
The available financial markets are Forex currency pairs, Commodities, Stock Indices, Precious Metals, Shares and Cryptocurrency.
Which financial market you like to invest in?
Here are some main characteristics of each market.
- Forex Currency Pairs
- The most popular financial markets. You can invest for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. The market volume is over $5 trillion a day. With FXTM, you can invest in all majors, minors and exotics of currency pairs.
- Gold and Silver
- Commodity markets with high volatility. Gold and Silver are considered as safe haven and mainly correlated with USD markets in tmers of price trends.
- Stock CFDs
- All the major US and European stocks. As a CFD (Contract for Difference) product, you can utilize high leverage and also make profits from both rising and falling market prices.
- You can invest in the popular commodities such as UK Brent oil, US crude oil and US natural gas. These markets are closely monitored by world’s investors and can be great symbols to diversify portfolio.
- Stock Index CFDS
- World’s industry-leading selection of indices on FXTM MT4 and MT5. Stock Indices can be your measurement of world’s economy.
- Invest in the newest financial markets – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple. Cryptocurrency markets has unique trends and high volatility for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
- For FXTM Pro Account holders, actual stock trading is available. Buying and selling stocks of majors companies such as Apple, Alphabet Inc., Alibaba Group and more.
With FXTM, you can invest in any of the above financial markets as you want and at anytime you want.
Open a live trading account and start investing with this professional broker.
For the list and condition of FXTM’s all fund deposit and withdrawal methods, visit the page here.
Participate in FXTM’s Loyalty Program
All traders of FXTM can participate in the Loyalty Program which you can earn up to $10,000 in total.
The promotion rewards you more when you continue trading with FXTM.
The rate of bonus amount is up to $12 per trade.
You can participate with any account types.
For more information about FXTM’s loyalty program, go to the page below.
For the list and condition of FXTM’s all bonus promotions and trading contests, visit the page here.
Frequently Asked Questions about FXTM
FXTM is an international Forex and CFD broker which provides the online trading service to investors all over the world.
If you have any questions about FXTM, Go to FXTM Official Website and contact their support team.
FXTM’s support is available in more than 18 languages.
We have also summarized the frequently asked questions about FXTM’s service below.
- How much is the cost to open an account with FXTM?
- There is no cost charged for account opening with FXTM. You can open both live and demo trading accounts without any costs. Your costs start when you start trading in FXTM’s live trading accounts.
- How much is the risk to trade Forex with FXTM?
- As FXTM support NBP (Negative Balance Protection), the risk is limited to the total deposit amount. With FXTM, you could lose up to the total account balance by trading Forex and CFDs. The amount is profit is unlimited.
- Why leverage is limited 1:30 but not 1:2000 for my accounts?
- High leverage 1:2000 is offered available by FXTM (Exinity Limited). For traders registered under different companies and regulations, the leverage may not be available.
- Does FXTM offer No Deposit Bonus?
- FXTM changes its bonus promotions and contests time to time. For the latest bonus promotions and contests, please visit FXTM Official Website for more.
- Why I don’t see Cryptocurrency trading on the website or account?
- The trading of Cryptocurrency is available only for traders registered under Exinity Limited. The trading of Cryptocurrency may not be available for traders in some jurisdictions.
- I sent my funds to FXTM but my account balance is zero. Why is that?
- Each fund deposit method may take certain time to be processed. In this case, you may track your fund transfer by contact your payment service provider and FXTM.
- Which one should I choose? MT4 or MT5?
- Both MT4 and MT5 have great many advantages for investors. We can specifically which one is better, but you may refer to the page here: the difference of MT4 and MT5 platforms
- Can I copy professional traders’ accounts to make profits?
- Yes, with FXTM you can you FXTM Invest copy trading system. The automated trading system lets you copy trades of professional traders to your account in real time.
For the comparison of FXTM MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, visit the page here.
With FXTM, you can also manage your accounts, funds and trade online through FXTM Trader mobile app.
For more information about FXTM Trader mobile app, visit the page here.
Do you have any other questions about FXTM’s service?
Visit FXTM Official Website and contact their support team for more.