WorldWideMarkets - What's now?
We are no longer promoting WorldWideMarkets. The information regarding to WorldWideMarkets on the website 'Hercules.Finance' maybe outdated. ref. WorldWideMarkets
If you forgot your AlphaTrader or MetaTrader 4 password for your Live account, please contact the support team with your email address and full name used to open account.
A customer service representative will reset your password and send it to your email address within 24 hours.
If you forgot your password for your Demo account, you may refer to the email they sent you initially when you created the demo.
If you are unable to locate that email, please register for a new demo account using the links below.
To reset your AlphaTrader password while logged into AlphaTrader Desktop:
- Log in to the AlphaTrader desktop platform.
- In the top menu, click “Help” -> “Change Password”.
- Fill out the information in the window and follow the prompts.
- A successful password reset confirmation prompt will appear and a password confirmation reset email will be sent from the Back Office.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
To reset your MetaTrader 4 password while logged into MetaTrader 4:
- Log in to the MT4 platform.
- In the top menu, click “Tools” -> “Options” -> “Server”.
- Click the “Change” button and a new window will appear.
- You’ll need to enter your current master password and your new password twice.