If a chart you have opened shows “Waiting for Update” with black background, please follow the instruction below.
1. Re-open the chart from Market watch
The chart may be just not updated yet.
In this case, you just need to close all open charts in the program and right-click on the necessary trading instrument in the “Market Watch” window and choose “Chart Window”.
And new charts should open.
2. Check the right bottom corner of the MT4 screen
If you are still getting the error message in a chart, you may not have logged in to your account correctly.
Please make sure that:
- You have logged in correctly(you will see error messages at the right bottom corner of the MT4 screen in this case)
- You are using the MT4 provided by the broker itself
- The prices are changing in the Market watch every second
3. Check other financial instruments
If you have correctly logged in and still getting the error message, please check if the financial instrument which you want to see the chart is available with your account.
Sometimes some CFDs are expired and no longer available.
For FBS MT4, you can see the contract specification table in FBS Official Website.