I couldn’t get LMFX 15% Phoenix Bonus. Why is that?
- Example: Receiving LMFX’s Bonuses
- Conditions of LMFX 100% Deposit Bonus
- Conditions of 15% Phoenix Bonus
- Conditions of Bonus Cancellation
The amount you can receive by the 15% Phoenix Bonus is decided by the First Time Deposit(FTD), but not the second time deposit.
Meaning that any deposits other than the First Time Deposit do not affect the bonus amount you can receive by 100% Deposit Bonus and 15% Phoenix Bonus.
Example: Receiving LMFX’s Bonuses
You make a deposit of 100 USD for the first time and 200 USD for the second time.
In this case, (if you ave met all criteria) you are eligible of receiving 100 USD as 100% Deposit Bonus and 15 USD as Phoenix Bonus.
But not 30 USD as Phoenix Bonus.
There are official Terms and Conditions provided by LMFX, so you will need to go through them before joining any promotions though, we will summarize some of the main conditions here.
Conditions of LMFX 100% Deposit Bonus
100% Deposit Bonus can be received according to the first deposit amount you made in the trading accounts.
Some main conditions are:
- You need to deposit more than 100 USD
- The maximum bonus amount is 3,000 USD
- The total available bonus amount in several accounts is 5,000 USD total
- Originally deposited amount and profit amount are available for withdrawal
- The bonus amount itself is available for withdrawal after trading required lots
- The required lots = The Bonus Amount / 2
- No time limits for this promotion or the requirement
For the full conditions of LMFX’s 100% Deposit Bonus promotion, visit the page here.
Conditions of 15% Phoenix Bonus
The Phoenix Bonus is available after reaching stop out level in your account.
Some main conditions are:
- The bonus amount is 15% of the First Deposit Amount, but not second deposit
- Your account needs to reach stop out level or account balance zero
- The bonus is available for withdrawal at anytime
- The bonus is available only once per client/trader and household/one IP address
- The Phoenix bonus can be received after 100% Deposit Bonus
For the full conditions of LMFX’s 15% recovery bonus promotion, visit the page here.
Conditions of Bonus Cancellation
There are some certain circumstances that your bonus amount will be cancelled by LMFX.
For the 100% Deposit Bonus, when you make a withdrawal or internal-transfer before fulfilling the trading lot requirement, or the account balance goes below the bonus amount.
For the 15% Phoenix Bonus, when you have received more than 1 Phoenix Bonus.
LMFX also runs trading contests which you can participate for free every month and week.
For the list and conditions of LMFX’s all fund withdrawals, visit the page here.