Atiora is relatively a new broker founded in 2015.
The broker is basically:
- Owned by ATIORA Ltd which registered in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Have another company named “Atiora Markets Ltd” in Seychelles (But this is not the one managing the website)
- The website is originally created in Russian
- Its Facebook page says the broker is based in Prague
- Managing another online advertising company called “Adviora”
You may be worried by some information and also Atiora is not regulated or licensed by a major Regulatory Authority.
Apparently the broker has a number of traders acquired and trading with them, but not so many reviews are left for this broker.
For your information, the broker has written some information in the website regarding to its custodians(segregated accounts) and other Money related policies.
Atiora custodies clients’ funds with some of the world’s largest and strongest banks and financial institutions, including banks that enjoy investment-grade credit ratings. We work with large banks with excellent reputations and global presences.
Safeguarding the integrity of the international financial system is mandatory when dealing in the capital markets and handling clients’ assets. Atiora is fully compliant with global anti-money laundering regulations, primarily through verifying the identity of all clients before entering into a client relationship.
After all troubles caused by “regulated” brokers in Europe, having regulated or licensed might not mean a lot for investors though, still you may want to pay attention to the broker’s activity and reviews of its investors.