In the financial industry, the most essential requirement is the safety of clients’ funds.
FXGiants safeguards Clients’ funds by adopting the below procedures:
- Accounts with Top Tier Banks:
- FXGiants provides banking and treasury services and other world-class banking institutions to its clients. These banks are completely independent and do not endorse the obligations of FXGiants to its customers.
- Segregation of Client Funds:
- Client funds security is a key element of the Group’s philosophy alongside unmatched trading conditions and customer support. FXGiants’ clients are assured that their funds are held with security, clarity and integrity. FXGiants maintains segregated client accounts to ensure that client funds are fully separated from FXGiants own funds at all times. Each client account has a unique code to ensure that it is used solely for client funding purposes. All client funds deposited are completely segregated in accordance with strict policies and procedures.
- Protection by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme:
- FXGiants treats all clients as retail clients in an attempt to offer the highest protection. Since the company is a member of FSCS, its clients may be eligible to receive compensation in case of the inability/failure of the member to fulfill its financial obligations. For more information about the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, go to FXGiants official website.
- Risk Management
- FXGiants through its bespoke trading platforms provides an automated risk-management system to ensure that client account balances will never go negative.