FxPro’s main Regulatory Authorities are CySEC, FSB and FCA.
- CySEC in Cyprus – licence number 078/07
- FSB in South Africa – authorization number 45052
- FCA in UK – authorization number 509956
FxPro is following MiFID and also member of CCCI, CFSFA, FSCS.
FxPro Financial Services Limited and FxPro UK Limited are authorised to provide services to EU Jurisdiction, UK and South Africa.
The company group may open more businesses and change regulatory authorities to register, in order to provide better financial services to traders from all over the world.
For the latest information or more details, please contact FXPro support team.
- CySEC – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- FSB – South Africa Financial Services Board
- FCA – Financial Conduct Authority
- MiFID – Markets in Financial Instruments Directive
- CCCI – Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- CFSFA – Cyprus Financial Services Firms Association
- FSCS – Financial Services Compensation Scheme