- Regulation and License of HYCM
- Your funds and investments are safe with HYCM
- Why you should choose a regulated FX broker?
Regulation and License of HYCM
HYCM (Europe) Ltd (‘HYCM’) is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 259/14.
Its license allows HYCM (Europe) to passport its services to all other EU-member states on a cross border basis. Some EU-member states with which they are registered are listed below:
- Germany: Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- France: Autorité de Contrôle Prudential (ACP)
- Spain: Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)
- Poland: Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF)
- Sweden: Finansinspektionen (FI)
- Italy: Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB)
- UK: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB)
Your funds and investments are safe with HYCM
Trading is both entertaining and can be a source of income.
However, every trader and investor wants to know for sure that their money, personal data, and information about transactions are safe.
Only regulated certified brokers like HYCM that work in compliance with all the rules and regulations of the European Union can give you such a guarantee.
Why you should choose a regulated FX broker?
Trading is becoming increasingly popular in the world.
Many people are fascinated by the idea of making money in Forex and other markets.
But at the same time grows the number of dishonest brokers who violate market rules and use fraud schemes.
That’s why you need to be cautious and give preference to regulated Forex brokers, as they are controlled by official regulatory bodies.
The main purpose of such regulators is to fight illegal work schemes, fraud transactions, and improve the quality of financial services.
This means that a regulated broker is more reliable and safe compared to an independent broker.
Advantages of a regulated broker are followings.
- Before opening an account, a trader can contact the regulator to find information about the broker;
- Regulated brokers act in accordance with all the rules and requirements of the regulatory authority;
- Regulated brokers must have a reserve fund to pay back the traders in the case of bankruptcy or unforeseen circumstances;
- In case of a dispute, the trader and the broker can seek arbitration from the regulatory authority.
Thus, working with a regulated broker is an excellent opportunity for any trader to do their job and feel safe.