TrioMarkets is currently regulated and licensed by CySEC in Cyprus.
The broker is also a member of ICF(Investors Compensation Fund) which covers loss up to €20,000 for traders in case the broker fails to meet its obligation.
Business registrations are almost all across the Europe as follows:
- United Kingdom FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) 702759
- France ACPR (Banque De France) 75222
- Germany BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) 143165
- Italy CONSOB (Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa) 4175
- Spain CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores) 3946
- Portugal CMVM (Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários) Link
- Belgium FSMA (Financial Services and Markets Authority)
All clients’ funds are also segregated in Barclays, where TrioMarkets never touches for the use of its own operations.