See the undisclosed scene of Exness in Exness’s video library and hear trading analysis from experts.
All videos are made exclusively for Exness’s Premier customers.
These videos are in English, but you can enable subtitles in different languages from the Settings button.
- MAKING THE MOST OF THE NEWS
Stanislav and Michael talk about the importance of being prepared for important news, including the best way to react to unexpected events.
- TIME TO TRADE
Explore trading opportunities and challenges in different time zones. Find out which sessions are best for you.
- RESEARCHING EFFICIENTLY
Spend less time researching off-charts and explore some of Chris and Michael’s favorite news sites.
- GENERAL HABITS FOR TRADING
Chris and Michael talk about the meaning of stop and target and rest.
- PREMIER PODCAST – ENERGIES
In this podcast, Chris highlights the importance of geopolitics by providing an overview of why crude oil can be traded responsibly and productively despite relatively high volatility.
- PREMIER PODCAST – METALS
In this podcast, Stanislav and Michael discuss how gold, silver, platinum and palladium move in different elements, and the opportunities and challenges greater volatility than forex trading presents.
- PREMIER PODCAST – FOREX
In this podcast, Exness looks at Forex CFDs, the most popular type of CFDs. Stanislav explains how leverage and short-term approaches create relatively low risk and unique opportunities.
- PREMIER PODCAST – INDICES
In this podcast, Yip Chun explains that indices traditionally used primarily for hedging are in fact a versatile CFD type that can be traded with a variety of strategies.
- PREMIER PODCAST – SHARES (STOCKS)
This podcast examines the role of CFDs in stock diversification, as well as a traditional opportunity for CFDs: two-way trading. You can learn more about day trading stock CFDs here.
- PREMIER PODCAST – CRYPTOCURRENCIES
In this podcast, Exness looks at the growing popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies CFDs, and specifically the pros and cons of long-term trading.
- EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT EXNESS
Exness picked out what some of Exness’s premier customers told about Exness and made a short video answering some great questions. Hear first-hand answers from Exness’ CEO, COO, Forex training experts and the people who built Exness’s reputation!
Exness aims to provide industry-leading conditions to give you the upper hand when trading the markets. Here are just some of the highlights:
- Best price policy
- Exness clients traded $6.7 trillion last year, allowing Exness to provide Exness’s own liquidity, which means no middleman, and competitive prices across all asset classes.
- Low and stable spreads
- Because of Exness’s proprietary algorithms and massive trading volume, you can enjoy stable and competitive spreads, even during volatile times.
- Leverage up to unlimited
- Exness’s multiple accounts allow you to match your leverage to fit the asset. Get high leverage results on stable instruments and use low leverage for volatile assets.
- Gap level
- Exness protects clients from rapid losses by executing orders inside the price gap. Avoid missing pending opportunities when massive price shifts occur.
- Negative balance protection
- With most brokerages, rapid price moves can put clients in debt. With Exness, you can’t lose more than you deposit thanks to Exness’s negative balance protection guarantee.