JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
Here is the list of available withdrawal method and each condition.
|Withdrawal option||Available currency||Amount per transaction||Fee||Processing time|
|Most Popular Methods|
|5 USD||2 000 USD||2.4%+2.5 USD
10 000 IDR
|Skrill||All accepted by Skrill 6||1 USD||—||1%||1–2 hours3|
|Neteller||All accepted by Neteller 6||1 USD||—||0%||1–2 hours3|
|China Union Pay||CNY(RMB)||10 USD||35 000 USD||1% (min 6 CNY)||1–2 hours3|
|Indonesian Local Bank Transfer||IDR||5 USD||10 000 USD||0%||1–2 hours3|
|Local Malaysian Banks||MYR||1 USD||2 000 USD||0%||1–2 hours3|
|1 USD||—||0.5%||1–2 hours3|
|1 USD||—||0.8%1||1–2 hours3|
|Qiwi Wallet||All accepted by Qiwi Wallet 6||1 USD||—||0.5%||1–2 hours3|
|JustForex Prepaid card||USD
|DixiPay||USD||1 USD||—||0.5%||1–2 hours3|
|Malaysian Banks||MYR||100 USD||50 000 USD||1%5||1 hour|
|Singapore Banks||SGD||100 USD||5 000 USD||1%5||1 hour|
|Forex Online Changer||IDR||5 USD||10 000 USD||0%||1–2 hours3|
|10 USD||10 000 USD||4%5||15 min – 2 hours|
|10 USD||10 000 USD||3–5%5||1–2 hours|
- min 0.01 USD, max 50 USD; min 0.01 EUR, max 50 EUR; min 0.01 RUB, max 1 500 RUB.
- It is available to all countries, except: Algeria, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Ecuador, Iran, Burma (Myanmar), Uganda.
- 1–2 hours during the operating hours of the Finance Department. The maximum processing time is up to one bank day. In case of withdrawal via Wire Transfer, the term of funds reaching the bank account is up to 7 bank days.
- It may take up to 1 hour.
- Please check the actual commissions on the website of the payment agent.
- You need to choose USD as the withdrawal currency while creating withdrawal request in your Back Office.
- It is available to all countries, except: Iran, Liberia, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan. Prepaid Card applications from Indian citizens cannot be accepted due to specific regulations from the Reserve Bank of India.