XM - What's now?
Leverage 1:888 does not apply to client registered under the EU regulated entity of the Group. The maximum leverage for Trading Point of Financial Instruments is 30:1.
XM is an Online FX & CFD broker with many branches in all over the world.
With XM you can invest in over 300 financial markets including followings:
- Forex (EUR/USD, USD/JPY etc)
- Stocks (Amazon, Google, Facebook etc)
- Commodity (Wheat, Corn etc)
- Equity Index (UK100. US30 etc)
- Precious Metals (Gold, Silver etc)
- Energy (Oils, Natural Gas etc)
By signing up online in 3 minutes, and opening an account, you can access to all of the above financial markets through XM’s trading platforms.
If you are interested in XM’s service, you may follow the steps below.
- Signup (Opening Account) Online
- Make a Deposit
- Login to XM’s Platform
XM has multilingual support teams awaiting for 24/5. For any inquiries, you may contact XM support team.