FAQ about MT4 account opening with LMFX.
- Available account base currencies on LMFX MT4
- Certain exchange rate applies for currency conversions
- Available Deposit methods and conditions
- Available Withdrawal method and conditions
Available account base currencies on LMFX MT4
LMFX offers only USD and EUR MT4 accounts to traders.
Despite of the country you reside in, you can choose one of them.
To open an account with LMFX, go to the official website from below and click on “Open Live Account” at the top bar menu.
Certain exchange rate applies for currency conversions
As you can choose only USD or EUR for the base currency, you may need to make a deposit in other currencies.
Making a deposit in the currency of your country is totally fine for LMFX and LMFX will exchange the fund automatically if necessary.
LMFX does not charge commissions to traders making deposits, nor for exchanging the currencies.
But please not that the exchange rate in this case may not be the same as the ones in LMFX MT4.
There could be much wider spread for exchanging actual funds but not trading.
Available Deposit methods and conditions
LMFX offers 5 different deposit methods for traders, which are:
- Credit/Debit card
- Bank Transfer
There is no fees charged from LMFX for deposit, but there will be charges from the payment providers in some cases.
The charges would be as follows:
Credit/Debit card – No fees (as you make a deposit by making a payment)
- Neteller – 0.1% (up to 10USD)
- Skrill – 0.1% (up to 10USD)
- Fasapay – 0.5%
- (If Macedonia) Bank Transfer – a few dollars
- International Bank Transfer – more than 20 USD
LMFX runs various bonus promotions which apply on your first time deposit amount.
For the list and conditions of LMFX’s all bonus promotions, visit the page here.
Available Withdrawal method and conditions
You can withdraw your funds in the same way you used for deposit.
The available withdrawal methods in LMFX are:
- Credit and Debit card
- You can withdraw up to the amount you have deposited before from the card. The withdrawals will be processed as cancelling the payment you have made before, so the process could take a month for the funds to arrive in your bank accounts.
- Neteller and Skrill
- There shouldn’t be any fees charged for Neteller and Skrill withdrawal, as these payment providers charge to the sender.
- The fees charged by Fasapay can be customized by LMFX. If you will be charged for a transfer, the fee would be 0.5% just like when making a deposit via Fasapay.
- Bank wire transfer
- In the case of an international transfer, the banks who process the transfer will charge more than 20 USD directly from the funds.
LMFX cannot find out how much it is going to be, but you will need to contact your bank directly to find out the details of charges.