All funds deposited into your account must be from a Payment Method registered under your own name.
In order to comply with regulatory requirements, they are obliged to verify that you are the legitimate owner of the funds deposited in your trading account.
The regulatory requirements to deposit with each payment method are:
- Debit/Credit Card – Confirm that the card belongs to you.
- Wire transfer – Upload a photo/scan of a proof of payment.
- Neteller/Skrill/PayPal account – They are able to undertake online verification either immediately or within several business days.
- For all other deposit methods – Proof of transfer, (screenshots indicating that the account used to deposit into the Markets.com trading account online is acceptable).
To submit your documents:
- Click on the Menu located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Verification Center tab.
- Upload the necessary documents using the Upload Documents option.
You can also upload documents using the Markets.com mobile app.