AMF stands for “L’Autorité des marchés financiers”. It is the name of French financial regulatory authority.
Spotware, the developer of cTrader trading platform has prepared an account type that meet the requirement st by French AMF.
cTrader’s AMF-compliant account has following conditions.
- A Guaranteed Stop Loss is always required when opening a position, and cannot be removed when the position is opened.
- Only “Hedged” account is available. (“Netted” account is unavailable)
- Trailing Stop Loss and QuickTrade is not available.
- Trade side of GSL can not be changed.
- Some symbols(financial instruments) will be disabled by the broker.
This account type is available only for traders who reside in specific location.
For more information and its conditions, please contact your broker.