With the Forex copy trading network, powered by ZuluTrade, you can hand pick a group of select, expert Forex traders to work for your portfolio, with full transparency and control, delivering real results.
The ZuluTrade copy trading network is a unique copy-trading service that delivers a select network of emerging Forex account managers, called Trade Leaders.
As soon as you open and fund your live trading account, you simply select the Trade Leaders you wish to follow by adding them to your portfolio.
When you choose to join ZuluTrade, you leverage sophisticated technology that replicates the trades of your chosen Trade Leaders in your account in real-time conditions, from anywhere in the world.
How does ZuluTrade work in four simple steps?
- ZuluTrade is a type of social network where Trade Leaders can be viewed and chosen based on their performance
- You can pick Trade Leaders, insert them to your portfolio and control your asset allocation with each.
- The execution trades of your selected Trade Leader are automatically executed in your Liquid Markets trading account through ZuluTrade.
- Evaluate the performance results.
How Trade Leaders Are Different
The ZuluTrade Trade Leaders Investment Program is unlike any other copy-trading service out there and here are the reasons why:
- No hypothetical performance.
- Real traders, real live accounts, real results.
- A select network of emerging managers.
- ZuluTrade selects the best Forex traders to be Trade Leaders.
- Rigorous due diligence.
- Trade Leaders must pass an extensive review process in order to make it onto the Trade Leaderboard.
- Expert trade replication.
- Once you allocate to your Trade Leaders, their trades will be replicated in your account automatically.
- Risk management.
- Real-time product features enable leverage and draw down adjustments by Trade Leader.
- Provides detailed controls to help manage risk.
- Full transparency and control.
- Add or delete Trade Leaders at any time, monitor their performance and adjust.
- Trade Leader allocations, all in real time.
ZuluTrade constantly monitors Trade Leaders in order to view their performance and risk management.
Ensuring they are performing for you is their ongoing mission and you can also check out the performance of Trade Leaders versus the S&P and other indices at any time.