Multi Account Trader (MAT) and Multi Terminal for MT4.
- What is MT4 Multi Terminal?
- Why use the MT4 Multi Terminal with FBS?
- MT4 MAT offers many features and benefits
What is MT4 Multi Terminal?
The MT4 Multi Terminal platform is specifically designed to enable money managers and professional traders to manage and trade multiple Forex accounts simultaneously.
Users of the MT4 platform will feel right at home with the MetaTrader Multi Terminal as it shares a familiar, easy to use interface.
A combination of great functionalities allow traders to receive quotes for currencies and commodities, place all types of orders, view trading history and account statements, and receive real-time financial news.
Why use the MT4 Multi Terminal with FBS?
- Trade hundreds of MT4 accounts at the same time
- Trade Forex, metals, and CFDs
- Real-time management of trading activity
- Trade with Market Orders and Pending Orders
- Hedging, scalping, and news trading allowed
- User friendly interface
MT4 Multi Account Trader
The MT4 Multi Account Trader is a convenient trading tool that you can use to manage multiple MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, while you are trading from one master account.
It is the first Multi Account Trader (MAT) application to be embedded within the MT4 trading terminal.
MT4 MAT offers many features and benefits
- Ability to trade from one MT4 master account
- Allows you to allocate trades to multiple sub accounts
- Offers flexible allocation parameters: lot, percentage, free margin, balance or equity
- Runs Expert Advisers on any number of accounts
- Lets you close individual sub-account trades
- Provides quick and hassle-free installation