FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
Here is an example of strategy when you see the appearance of the Evening Star filtered by CCI at the overbought area, during the course of an uptrend.
Consider selling when the next candle falls below the low price of the third candle (black).
Consider placing a protective stop loss at the top of the pattern.
Take-Profit strategy is heavily dependent on the trading profile of each individual:
- Close 50% of the position when price travels 100% of the pips at risk.
- Close the remaining 25% when price reaches the 200% of the pips at risk.
- Move the protective stop-loss at the bottom of the second black candlestick.
- Close the remaining 25% of the position at the presence of a reversal candlestick or when price closes back above the SMA (50) or when price travels 300% of the length of the pattern, whichever happens first.
- Other combinations may be applied.