The highly acclaimed Metatrader 4 or MT4 trading platform as it is commonly referred to, is one of the most renowned and widely used Forex trading platforms around today.
It is the first choice among retail investors and traders alike and the benchmark platform among brokers.
It is one of the most versatile, user friendly trading platforms, packed with all the necessary features today’s active trader requires to succeed with their Forex trading.
XM is known as the world’s largest MT4 online broker.
10 Reasons to use MT4 for Forex trading
- User friendly interface with no real complexities, which makes this platform especially suitable for novice traders.
- No language barriers. MT4 enables users across the world to convert the data in the MT4 platform to their language of choice.
- MT4 possesses both charting and trading capabilities all packed in one user friendly package thus enabling today’s active traders to carry out technical analysis and place trades at the same time.
- A very important and popular feature that MT4 offers its users is to automate their trading through the use of expert advisers or EA’s as it is commonly known. Expert advisers or EAs can either be developed by the user themselves or they can purchase EA’s that have been developed and tested by well-known vendors.
- MT4 is equipped with advanced communication tools where XM posts messages, publishes in-house analysis and market news in real time, thus eliminating the need to communicate with clients through the traditional methods of e-mail and telephone.
- MT4 is a highly reliable trading platform and is not a demanding application to run on a PC.
- MT4 provides its users with easy access to view personal information such as account balances, account history, access details, change of password etc.
- MT4 is a very secure trading platform for carrying out trading activities as the data transfer between trader and server is scripted through 128-bit key and also conceals the server’s IP address.
- MT4 works with all kinds of currency crosses so long as they are offered by the broker, and has also been designed to work with futures and equities.
- Last but not least in this comprehensive list of benefits is the fact that MT4 is fully customizable and its users can tailor MT4 to satisfy every need. Users can develop their own indicators and expert advisers through MT4’s proprietary MQL programming language.
All the above benefits of Metatrader4 makes this trading platform a MUST for Forex traders as it is a well-rounded trading platform which has nothing to envy from other benchmark trading platforms.
This is why XM is proud to service its clientele by offering this versatile Forex trading platform.
XM offers 3 different account types for MT4 trading platform, which are Micro, Standard and Zero Spread.
The broker also offer MT5 trading platform. Find out the service details and the details of account types from here.