The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
Additional payment methods include: Fast Bank Transfers (Envoy/WorldPay), Ideal, Sofort, Giropay,Multibanco.
The minimum deposit to open a Markets.com account is $/€/£ 100.
Markets.com accepts deposits in the following currencies: USD/EUR/GBP/DKK/NOK/SEK/PLN/CZK/AED.
Markets.com does not charge clients for depositing* funds into their accounts. However, we recommend that you check with your payment service provider for any transaction fees or additional charges.
To deposit money in your trading account
- Click on the Menu located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose the Deposit option.
- Enter your payment details.
The time it takes for funds to appear in your account may vary depending on the payment method used:
- Credit/debit cards take approximately 24 hours* to process upon receipt.
- Wire transfer take approximately 1 – 2 business days to process upon receipt.
If your Deposit was unsuccessful
Your deposit could be successful but in pending status. This can happen when the account or payment verification process is not complete.
To complete the full verification process*, please provide the required documents, explained and listed in detail under Account Verification in the FAQs.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Verification Center.
- Upload the necessary documents using the Upload Documents option.