Question:What's different on AMF-compliant (French Risk) Accounts of cTrader trading platform?
cTrader’s AMF-compliant account has different trading conditions than others.
- Only “Hedged” account is available. (“Netted” account is unavailable)
- Trailing Stop Loss and QuickTrade is not available.
- A Guaranteed Stop Loss is always required when opening a position, and cannot be removed when the position is opened.
- Trade side of GSL can not be changed.
- Some symbols(financial instruments) will be disabled by the broker.
This account type is prepared to meet the requirements set by French financial authority, AMF.
Just like Islamic Swap-Free accounts for Muslim traders, AMF-compliant account is offered for traders who reside in specific areas.