AximTrade does not provide services for the residents of certain countries, such as the Canada, Ethiopia, European Union, Gibraltar, Iran, Israel, New Zealand, North Korea, Palestine, Philippines, Syria, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen and Singapore.
Withdrawal of funds is only allowed to clients who have successfully passed the KYC process.
Verification requires the client to send the necessary documents for authentication in order to validate the trading account.
To proceed with the verification, the customer must access the Members Area and upload the documents required for proof of identity and proof of address.
Once you are eligible, you can withdraw funds from your account at any time.
To be able to make a withdrawal from the trading account, just follow the next very simple steps
- Log in to the Members Area.
- Click on “withdrawal”.
- Choose the withdrawal method that best suits your needs (credit card, bank transfer, electronic wallet, etc.).
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- The selected amount will be automatically deducted from your trading account.
Following a strict and safe risk management, AximTrade will provide both withdrawals and any refunds based on the funds actually deposited into the account and the method used:
- Credit / Debit Card Withdrawals
- Regarding withdrawals with credit / debit, the customer can proceed with the withdrawal up to the maximum amount deposited through this channel.
- E-wallet withdrawals
- Any withdrawals or refunds through this channel can only be made when all credit/debit card deposits have been fully refunded.
- Other payment methods.
- Any other payment method offered, such as withdrawals by bank transfer, can only be made when any deposits made using the methods listed above are completely refunded.
The broker will complete withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.
Any withdrawal requests made will be instantly cataloged in the client’s trading account as a “withdrawal pending”.
If eventually a trader selects an incorrect payment method, the request will be implemented according to the procedures listed above.
Any withdrawal requests must be made using the base currency selected for the trading account.
In the event the currency is different from the one previously set by the client, the amount to be withdrawn will be converted by AximTrade and the trader will have to pay an exchange fee.
Withdrawal methods available with the broker are as follows: Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, WeChat, AliPay, China UnionPay, MomoPay, Zalopay, USDT (TRC20), USDT (ERC20), BEP-20, Online Banking Service, Perfect Money, Mastercard, Visa, Bank transfer, and through local depositors in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, Palestine, Algeria, Syria, Iraq, and United Arab Emirates.