The list of positions(opening, closed and pending) can be viewed at the bottom of the platform as below.
Each column indicates the specific parameters as below.
- Aggregate – If you have multiple open positions on one market and this option is checked, they will be shown as one aggregated position. Uncheck the option to see all your open positions separately.
- Symbol – Symbol of an instrument on which you currently have open positions
- Size – Size of a position in lots
- Type – BUY or SELL
- Open Time
- Open Price
- Current Price
- SL – Level of your Stop Loss order. Stop loss is an order for closing a previously opened position at a price less profitable for the client than the price at the time of placing the order. Stop loss is a limit point that you set to your order. Once this limit point is reached, your order will be closed. Feature is useful if you want to minimize your losses when the market goes against you. Stop loss points are always set below the current ASK price on buy or above the current BID price on sell.
- TP – Level of your Take Profit order. Take profit is an order to close a previously opened position at a price more profitable for the client than the price at the time of placing the order. When the take profit is reached, the order will be closed.
- Swap – The cost-of-carry that is applied to your account on a day-to-day basis. It is the difference between the interest rates of the two currencies which a trader either earns or pays when a position is kept open overnight.
- Profit(Points) – Current profit or loss from your trade in points.
- Profit – Current profit or loss from your trade in USD