It is difficult to say that which is better since it depends on your trading style.
Both of the spread types have merits.
- Just like the inter-bank Forex market
- Less trading restrictions
- Usually no re-quotes
- Spread is tighter than the Fixed ones
- Easier to manage your trades
- Able to place perfectly hedged positions
- Re-quotes in high volatility
- More trading restrictions
- Spread is higher than the variable one
Each financial broker offers different conditions for spread.
For more information and advantages, please contact your broker’s support team.