A pause is meant to stop copy trading for a while, and the pause mode is enabled in the following cases:
- initiated by the trader;
- initiated by the investor;
- the mode turns on automatically when the copy stop level is reached;
- the mode turns on automatically when the debt of the investor arises.
Pause can be initiated both by the trader and investor.
The pause mode is provided only in order to suspend the copying of all new trades.
Transactions that were opened before the pause mode is enabled will be closed synchronously with the trades on the trader’s account.
Pause does not mean closing of trades on the investor’s account at the current market price and in no way minimizes trading risks and losses on already open transactions.
In case your account isn’t still active to copy trades
If your account hasn’t started copying trades yet, one of the following reasons may apply.
- insufficient funds on the investor’s account;
- a pause mode is enabled on the trader’s account;
- a pause mode is enabled on the investor’s account;
- service is disabled due to debt;
- the copy stop level has been reached;
- the volume of the copied trade is below the minimum trade volume established for the selected account type.
In case your problem isn’t resolved yet, contact Tifia’s multilingual support team from the Official Website.